EcoStar Auto CPAP, Sefam
- CC(Expiratory Pressure relief) feature decrease the pressure during the exhalation cycle of each breath to improve the comfortable during night increasing the patient comfort.
- AutoStar feature enable the auto start the pressure when the device detect a respiration through the mask.
- AutoRamp feature sense when you user fall a sleep by stopping the ramp time.
- Mask Disconnection detect when the mask is take it off and reduce the pressure to a minimum flow.
- AHI, CSA and chayne-stokes period(indication only)
- EcoStar Auto CPAP Machine
- 15mm Tubing
- Carry Case
- Disposable Filter
- User Manual(EN)
- Power Supply(Euro Power Cord)
- Class II, Type BF
- AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II
- Modes: AUTO CPAP, CPAP
- Weight: 750gr
- Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 20 cmH2O
- Typical Power Consumption: 20W
- Dimensions: 116mm x 255mm x 150mm
- Sound: 27 dBA
- Supplement Oxygen: maximum 4 l/min
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made By Sefam, France