AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir, ResMed
The AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir is an Auto BiLevel Device by ResMed, this device automatically adjusts the delivered inhalation and exhalation pressure according to the patient’s needs during the night. With Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier its promise an outstanding comfort during the night in conjunction with the HumidAir Water Chamber.
- Vsync Technology monitoring the user leaks during the night and compensate the delivered pressure to maintain the effectiveness of the therapy.
- Ti Control it’s a function that gives to user physician to control the minimum and maximum time length of inhalation. Ti Control also includes the function of Trigger and Cycle which one adjust the sensitivity of the breathing. (important note, this device DOES NOT have a backup rate setting and it’s not a BiLevel ST device).
- SmartStart feature enables the auto start/stop of the pressure when the device detects breathing into the mask.
- AutoSet with Easy-Breath Technology feature along with EPR make the breathing through an APAP feel natural, Easy-Breath offers smooth pressure waveform during the pressure increase, the received pressure is the lowest necessary to have unrestricted airway.
- Mask fit feature is a useful effective tool to check the proper fitting of the mask.
- Built-in HumidAir humidifier, it is one solid and compact device.
- ClimateLineAir heated tube (optional).
- Light Sensor reading the room light and adjust automatically the brightness of the screen for best display viewing.
- LCD Display with my Options for viewing and adjusting your personal parameters such as Ramp Time, Humidity level, Pressure Relief, running a Mask Test, SmartStart and some of the recorded data such as usage Hours, Mask Seal, AHI.
- Wireless modem automatically transfers the data of treatment to your physician.
- AHI, CSA and chayne-stokes period(indication only).
- HumidAir water Chamber (optional)
- AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine
- slimline Tubing
- Carry Case
- Disposable Filter
- User Manual(EN)
- SD Memory Card
- Power Supply
- HumidAir Water Chamber Cleanable(optional)
- Class II, Type BF, ingress protection IP22: IEC 60601-1:2005 classification
- AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II, DC output 24V 3.75A
- Modes: AUTO VPAP, CPAP
- Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 25 cmH2O
- Typical Power Consumption: 53W
- Dimensions: 116mm x 255mm x 150mm
- Sound: 26.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007, 34.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007
- Water Capacity (when included a water chamber): 380ml
- Aircraft use: Meet the FAA regulations according to the requirements of RTca/DO-160, section 21 category M) for all phase
- Supplement Oxygen: maximum 4 l/min
- Wireless module(EU): 2G GSM
- FAA Approved
- Made By ResMed