AirFit N30i Nasal Cradle CPAP Mask, ResMed
Offer almost any activity while you settle in your bed, with Tube on top feature and zero obstructions in front of your eyes, you can stay with favourite habits before sleep like watching TV or reading a book.
- The AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask expands upon popular AirFit ResMed Masks, adding an even more minimal contact nasal mask with a top-of-head hose connection for most effective comfort and adaptability.
- With its wide field of vision, this nasal mask brings back the bedtime routine, including reading, using electronics, watching television, and much more, while enjoying the lightweight design of the AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask.
- The 360-degree swivel and a hose connection on the crown of the head reduce the bulk to the front of the face, for active sleepers and for those who feel claustrophobic.
- Headgear with top-of-hose connection with 360-degree swivel
- Curved Nasal Cradle Cushion
- User Manual
Mask with minimal design
N30i is low as 24dBA level noise which is considered a whisper-quiet without hearing much noise from the mask itself.
SpringFit frame adapts with top of hose connection with a 360-degree swivel.
The almost self-adapting mask frame allows quick on and off of the mask. Designed for active sleepers and for those who looking for freedom, the connection of the tube on top of the crown head and with a 360-degree swivel can easily maintain stability on the shift into different positions during sleep. Air flows through the frame for a soft yet secure cradle seal.
Curved Nasal Cradle Cushion
Great Mask seal with fewer parts? Then the AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask is your choice. The flexible curved cushion moves with you during the night, maintaining the best possible mask seal.