SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer, SoClean
Thanks to the timer on the SoClean you can fully automate the daily cleaning process. Your SoClean 2 device comes pre-set to start a 7 minute cleaning cycle at 10:00 am. First set the clock to match your current time. You can easily change these settings by following the steps in the user manual.
Easy 3 steps:
- Simple one-time installation.
- As soon as you close the lid, the cleaning starts according to the set time and duration.
- Activated oxygen is now being pumped through your humidifier, hose and mask where it kills all germs.
Give yourself a break
A thorough cleaning of your CPAP device, humidifier and mask is important, but also something that’s easily overlooked. The SoClean 2 is happy to do the job for you!
Easy and thorough cleaning of your CPAP
After following a few easy steps you’ll learn that disinfecting your PAP-system daily is easier than ever. The disinfection process removes bacteria, viruses, fungi and other germs without using water or complex chemical fluids. You can keep the SoClean connected to your CPAP device (even during use), so all you have to do in the morning is putting your mask in the disinfecting chamber to start the disinfection process.
How does it work?
After the easy set-up, SoClean 2 forms a closed circuit with your CPAP, humidifier, CPAP hose and mask. During the pre-set time, active oxygen is pumped through this circuit, disinfecting all parts.
Three easy steps
- Only for the initial setup, you need to connect the SoClean to your PAP-system with the included Injection Fitting
- Open the lid and insert your mask into the chamber allowing its attached hose to rest in the open hose slot
- Close the lid. The SoClean will now automatically operate according to its preset time and duration.
It’s that easy!
Think about your health!
Because of the combination of moist and warmth your CPAP device can be a real source of germs. Do you have the idea you’re ill more often than usual? Consider disinfecting your CPAP device and accessories.
The SoClean 2 uses activated oxygen to disinfect thoroughly. This is a safe technology also used on food, but it cleans far more effectively than water, detergents or wipes.
Most important characteristics:
- Destroys 99.9% of CPAP germs, bacteria, and other pathogens
- Peace-of-mind CPAP sanitizing
- Completely automated
- No need to take CPAP equipment apart
- No water or messy chemicals required
- The same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals, and produce handling
You may wipe down the SoClean with a damp cloth.
The SoClean check valve and filter cartridge should be replaced every 6 months. A reminder message on the display will appear after approximately six months, depending on usage. Both the check valve and filter cartridge are included in the SoClean 2 filter set.
- SoClean 2 disinfection device
- Removable hose slot plug
- Filter Cartridge
- Power supply with changeable plugs
- Check Valve with injection fitting and tubing
- User manual