Pilot 24 Lite Portable Travel Battery, Medistrom
Introducing the New Pilot-24 Lite – revolutionary small Backup Power Supply – Portable Travel Battery for ResMed and other 24V PAP Devices.
The Pilot-24 Lite is compatible with:
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed AirMini
- ResMed S9**
- 3B Medical Luna**
- Apex Medical iCH**
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP** (**Cable Kits sold separately)
While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won’t be woken in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 Lite without any interruption.
Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive PAP therapy while travelling. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
The Pilot-24 Lite can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. With the built-in USB port, it can power various handheld electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets and cameras.
- Pilot-24 Lite Battery
- Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
- Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
- Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
- Fabric Carrying Case
- Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
- It can be used as a Permanent Backup Power Supply or a Portable Travel Battery for common 24V PAP Devices.
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed AirMini* (*To run Pilot-24 Lite in backup configuration with AirMini, please use Medistrom AC Power Adapter (SKU #P24ACCACA) or ResMed original AC power adapter for AirSense 10)
- ResMed S9** (**Cable Kits sold separately)
- 3B Medical Luna** (**Cable Kits sold separately)
- Apex Medical iCH** (**Cable Kits sold separately)
- Philips Respironics DreamStation GO Travel CPAP** (** Cable Kits sold separately)
- It can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras
- Features a built-in LED Flashlight
- FAA Compliant
|Cell Type:||Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium-ion cells|
|Rated Input:||24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)|
|Rated Output:||DC 24V, 3.75A|
|USB Out:||5V, 2.5A|
|Life Span:||Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles|
|Dimensions:||17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7″ x 3.5″ x 0.8″)|
|Power Gauge:||4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights|
|Recharge time:||2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)|