Pilot-24 Portable Battery For Prisma Smart, Medistrom
Introducing the New Pilot-24 Lite – revolutionary small Backup Power Supply – Portable Travel Battery for ResMed and other 24V PAP Devices.
While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won’t be woken in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 Lite without interruption.
Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive PAP therapy while traveling. This includes remote locations where main power is unavailable for camping, road trips, and air travel.
The Pilot-24 Lite can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. The built-in USB port can power handheld electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and cameras.
- Pilot-24 Lite Battery
- Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
- Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
- Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
- Fabric Carrying Case
- Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
- It can be used as a Permanent Backup Power Supply or a Portable Travel Battery for common 24V PAP Devices.
- It can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras
- Features a built-in LED Flashlight
- FAA Compliant
|Cell Type:||Industrial-grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium-ion cells|
|Rated Input:||24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)|
|Rated Output:||DC 24V, 3.75A|
|USB Out:||5V, 2.5A|
|Life Span:||Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles|
|Dimensions:||17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7″ x 3.5″ x 0.8″)|
|Power Gauge:||4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights|
|Recharge time:||2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)|