AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir, ResMed
The AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir is an Auto BiLevel device by ResMed. This device automatically adjusts the delivered inhalation and exhalation pressure according to the patient’s needs during the night. The AirCurve 10 VAuto uses the AutoSet algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform to treat individuals with challenging obstructive sleep apnea conditions by delivering greater pressure support. Built-in HumidAir Heated Humidifier promises outstanding comfort during the night in conjunction with the HumidAir Water Chamber.
- Vsync Technology monitors the user leaks during the night and compensates the delivered pressure to maintain the effectiveness of the therapy.(important note, this device DOES NOT have a backup rate setting, and it’s not a BiLevel ST device).
- SmartStart feature enables the auto start/stop of the pressure when the device detects breathing into the mask.
- AutoSet with Easy-Breath Technology feature and EPR make breathing through an APAP natural. Easy-Breath offers a smooth pressure waveform during the pressure increase. The received pressure is the lowest necessary to have an unrestricted airway.
- Mask fit feature is a useful, effective tool to check the proper fitting of the mask.
- The Built-in HumidAir humidifier is one solid and compact device.
- ClimateLineAir heated tube (optional).
- Light Sensor reads the room light and adjusts the screen’s brightness for best display viewing automatically.
- LCD Display with my Options for viewing and adjusting your personal parameters such as Ramp Time, Humidity level, Pressure Relief, running a Mask Test, SmartStart and some of the recorded data such as usage Hours, Mask Seal, AHI.
- The wireless modem automatically transfers the data of treatment to your physician.
- AHI, CSA, and chayne-stokes period(indication only).
- HumidAir water Chamber (optional)
- AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine
- slimline Tubing
- Carry Case
- Disposable Filter
- User Manual(EN)
- SD Memory Card
- Power Supply
- HumidAir Water Chamber Cleanable
- ClimateLineAir Heated Tube (optional)
- Modes: AUTO VPAP, CPAP
- Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 25 cmH2O
- Typical Power Consumption: 53W
- Dimensions: 116mm x 255mm x 150mm
- Sound: 26.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007, 34.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007
- Water Capacity (when including a water chamber): 380ml
- Aircraft used: Meet the FAA regulations according to the requirements of RTca/DO-160, section 21 category M) for all phases.
- Supplement Oxygen: maximum 4 l/min
- Wireless module(EU): 2G GSM
- Class II, Type BF, ingress protection IP22: IEC 60601-1:2005 classification
- AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II, DC output 24V 3.75A
- FAA Approved
- Made By ResMed