RESmart GII BPAP System T-25S Machine, BMC Medical
RESmart GII BPAP System T-20S/ T-25S are better options for the user who has good spontaneous breath. These bi-level devices have two distinct, settable pressures which satisfied your need. This is known as spontaneous BiLevel for more complicated pulmonary disorders patients like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, emphysema, etc.
- Big Screen and Real-Time Monitoring
- Many possibilities: Broad pressure range (4 – 25 hPa) and several adjustable parameters for greater flexibility in therapy settings
- Reslex respiratory pressure relief technology reduces the work of exhaling so users remain comfortable and compliance.
- TiControl Ti Min and Ti Max are the inspiration time control technology that promises each breath you take is efficient. RESmart GII T-25S embedded with backup rate.
- Ramp Our care delivers from your awake statues. Carefully company you for the whole night.
- RESmart GII BPAP T-25s Machine
- Carry Case
- Disposable Filter
- User Manual(EN)
- SD Memory Card
- Power Supply
- Class II, Type BF
- Screen size: 3.5inch
- AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II
- Modes: CPAP, BPAP S
- Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 25 cmH2O
- Dimensions: 290 X 196 X 134 mm
- Sound: <30 dB
- Supplement Oxygen: optional with oxygen side port adapter
- FAA Approved