DreamStationt BiPAP ST, Philips Respironics
The DreamStation comes equipped with Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity, spontaneous (S) and spontaneous/timed(ST) modes, including the advanced event detection, adjustable ramp function. The user gets easy into therapy rather than diving straight into it. The Respironics BiPAP ST device will surely provide stellar treatment without hassle, discomfort or complication.
- IPAP and EPAP Support designed to deliver inhalation and exhalation support for those who suffer from COPD, Obesity hypoventilation syndrome, complex sleep apnea etc. This added ability enables a smoother breathing process considered to be far more comfortable since the user is no longer competing against constant pressure but simply breathing at the right moment. To ensure breathing is smooth throughout the night.
- Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity is an advanced algorithm which carefully monitoring user breathing pattern and takes account of leaks which occur during therapy. When Auto-Trak detects a leak, it will respond accordingly so that your treatment won’t be derailed or disrupted.
- Spontaneous(S) and Spontaneous timed(ST) modes allow for better customize of Breathing Rate during the therapy experience by responding to manual indication rather than automatic variables while providing continuous ventilation support with no matter the given circumstance. These triggers will either provide automatic adjustments or manual adjustments depending on your preference: automatic adjustments will let your Philips DreamStation device do the work, and the manual option will give you more deliberate control.
- EPAP technology assists DreamStation in analyzing airways to determine whether it obstructed or not by employing the Auto-Titrating Algorithm, which enables the BiPAP to operate like an Auto CPAP or Auto BiPAP device, increasing the EPAP pressure.
- DreamStation BiPAP S/T Machine
- 15mm Std Tube
- DreamStation 80W power supply with Cord
- SD Data Card
- Carrying Case
- DreamStaition Humidifier (optional)
- DreamStation Heated Tube (optional)
- Modes: CPAP, S, ST
- Pressures (increment / step adjustment of 0.5 cm H2O):
- EPAP: 4 to 25 cm H2O
- IPAP: 4 to 25 cm H2O
- CPAP: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Breath Rate: 1 to 30 (increment of 1 breath)
- Noise: 25.8 dBA
- Warranty: 2 years
- Flex Comfort: Bi-Flex (only available in S mode)
- Humidification Modes (3): Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube
- Mask Type Resistance Control: Standard
- Ramp Time: 0 – 45 minutes, Standard Ramp
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic
- Advanced Event Detection: Standard
- Flow Waveforms: Standard
- Modem Compatibility: Standard (Optional Cellular Modem or Wi-Fi Accessory)
- Built-in Bluetooth Connectivity: Standard
- Oximetry Compatibility: Standard (optional Nonin accessories)
- Check Mask Fit feature: Standard
- Performance Check: Standard