Lumis 150 VPAP ST with iVAPS BiLevel Machine, ResMed
Personalised ventilation made easy
IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to individual breathing needs:
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* gives patients the maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring patients back to target.
- AutoEPAP maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions. (Available in iVAPS mode.)
- Vsync provides excellent patient-ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of a significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle help you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to help patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- ResScan software for advanced clinical insights. ResScan enables you to download your patients’ therapy data, change ventilator settings, and gain insight into their therapy progress across a number of metrics (including AHI, leak and pressure). High-resolution data (at 25 Hz) is also available for breath-by-breath analysis and even greater insight.
Lumis 150 VPAP ST BiLevel Machine
SD Memory Card
Power Supply(Euro Power Cord)
HumidAir Water Chamber Cleanable
Modes: CPAP, S, S/T, iVAPS
Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 25 cmH2O
Typical Power Consumption: 53W
Dimensions: 116mm x 255mm x 150mm
Sound: 26.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007, 34.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007
Water Capacity: 380ml
Aircraft use: Meet the FAA regulations according to the requirements of RTca/DO-160, section 21 category M) for all phase
Supplement Oxygen: maximum 4 l/min
Wireless module: 2G GSM
HumidAir Chamber Included
Class II, Type BF, ingress protection IP22: IEC 60601-1:2005 classification
AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II, DC output 24V 3.75A
Made By ResMed