RESmart GII BPAP System Y-30T Machine, BMC Medical
RESmart GII BPAP System Y-30T Machine with target tidal volume function and the back breath rate is the best options for noninvasive ventilation for adult patients with Respiratory Insufficiency at home or hospital environment. These Bi-Level devices have two distinct, settable pressures which satisfied your need. This is known as spontaneous BiLevel for more complicated pulmonary disorders patients like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, emphysema, etc.
- 3.5inch LCD screen and Real-Time Monitoring, real-time Display-Pressure (waveform), Flow (waveform), Vte, Respiratory Rate, Minute Ventilation, Leak, Inspiration Time.
- S/T Mode function complies with patient breathing. however, if there is no inhalation for a certain period of time, the machine will give forced ventilation to ensure the minimum needed ventilation.
- Reslex respiratory pressure relief technology reduces the work of exhaling so users remain comfortable and compliance.
- TiControl Ti-Min and Ti-Max could be set independently, avoiding insufficient ventilation due to short inspiratory time. preventing the case where the expiratory sensitivity is unable to meet due to high leaks.
- Ramp Our care delivers from your awake statues. Carefully company you for the whole night.
- Auto Leak Compensation will detect the leaks during treatment in real-time and will adjust the baseline of pressure to ensure correct triggering and related functions.
- Target Tidal Volume Function, optimize IPAP according to mean Vt (breathing volume) of last 5 Breathing and prescribe Target Vt. Larger the difference between mean Vt and Target Vt takes a more evident adjustment in IPAP pressure.
Alarms to make therapy reliable:
Various visual and auditory alarming
- High/Low RR
- High/Low Pressure
- Low Minute Ventilation
- Power Failure
- Low SpO2 (with optional adapter)
- RESmart GII BPAP Y-30ST Machine
- Carry Case
- Disposable Filter
- User Manual(EN)
- SD Memory Card
- H60 heated humidifier
- Power Supply
- Full Face Mask
- Side port Oxygen Connector
- Modes: CPAP, BiPAP S, BiPAP ST
- IPAP pressure: 4 – 30 cmH2O
- EPAP pressure: 4 – 25 cm2O
- Breath Rate: 3 – 40 BPM
- Target Vt: on/off – 150 – 1500mL
- Rise time: 1 – 4
- I Sens: 1 – 8
- E Sens: 1 – 8
- Ti: 0.3 – 3.0s
- Screen size: 3.5inch LCD
- Weight: 1.5 kg – 2.5kg (with Humidifier)
- Dimensions: 290 X 180 X 134 mm (with Humidifier)
- Sound: <30 dB (at level 10chH2O)
- Supplement Oxygen: optional with oxygen side port adapter
- AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II
- Class II, Type BF