Oniris Mandibular Advancement Anti Snoring Device, Oniris
Thanks to ONIRIS, you can finally.
- Stop snoring over the long term.
- Treat your sleep apnea.
- Improve your health by reducing the impacts of snoring and sleep apnea.
- Sleep better and enjoy refreshing sleep.
- Improve your vitality and feel less tired.
- Enjoy feeling better and improve your quality of life.
- No more arguments with your partner or family due to your snoring.
The only self-adjustable anti-snoring device proven to be effective
Lots of anti-snoring products make promises. ONIRIS offers results. The ONIRIS device is the only self-adjustable anti-snoring device whose efficacy has been assessed and proven in hospitals and clinics by sleep and ENT specialists, which also offers freedom of movement.
This reliable and serious clinical study has been conducted, in particular within the AP-HP (Public Assistance-Paris Hospitals), controlled by an independent laboratory from a protocol approved by the French Health Products Safety Agency Committee [AFSSAPS], the Ethics Committee South Med IV, the French Advisory Committee on Information Processing in Material Research in the Field of Health (CCTIRS) and the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
Benefits of ONIRIS Anti-Snoring Device**:
- 94% of users satisfied
- Snoring was reduced in 100% of users
- No more snoring in 83% of users
- No more tiredness in 95% of users
- No more sleep apnoea in 77% of users
- Comfort and compliance in 97% of users
- Medical-level manufacturing process certified by an independent body.
- Flexible, medical quality materials. FDA and CE certified.
- Guaranteed BPA, latex, silicone, and metal-free.
ONIRIS – Class I medical device manufactured by ONIRIS SAS and indicated for the treatment of snoring and sleep apnoea – Read the instructions carefully before use – Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice. This medical device is a regulated health product with a CE marking according to these regulations.
|INTENDED TO USE||NOT INTENDED TO USE|
|Obstructive Sleep Apnea||Central Sleep Apnea|
|Snoring||Snoring from nasal origin|
|Mild to moderate sleep apnea||Under the age of 18|
|Severe sleep apnea: in case of CPAP refusal or intolerance||Uncontrollable gag reflex|
|Severe Sleep Apnea: occasional use (travels, vacations, camping, boat)||Uncontrolled epilepsy|
|Immediate treatment of snoring and sleep apnea suspicion awaiting for diagnostic examinations||Less than 8 natural teeth per jaw (4 on each side)|
|To control user’s response to mandibular advancement therapy before manufacturing a custom-made MAD||Loose teeth, abscesses, severe gum disease or advanced periodontal disease|
|Ongoing long term dental care (Oniris being re-adjustable unlike custom-made MAD)||Ongoing orthodontic treatment (wire behind teeth, veneers)|