AirSense 10 Autoset For Her Auto CPAP
AirSense 10 AutoSet is a high-quality Auto CPAP machine that guarantees easy and comfortable therapy throughout the night. Light, quiet and extremely durable, this machine comes with a variety of new features and functions that aim at making the patient’s therapy process easy and effortless
- Expiratory Pressure Relief feature decreases the pressure during the exhalation cycle of each breath to improve comfort during the night. With the exact pressure relief of 1,2 or 3 cmH2O.
- SmartStart feature enables the auto start/stop of the pressure when the device detects breathing into the mask.
- AutoSet with Easy-Breath Technology feature along with EPR make the breathing through an APAP feel natural, Easy-Breath offers smooth pressure waveform during the pressure increase, the received pressure is the lowest necessary to have an unrestricted airway, as a benefit of it the iterate at 24dBA at pressure 10cmH2O.
- Mask fit feature is a useful effective tool to check the proper fitting of the mask.
- Built-in HumidAir Humidifier, one solid device
- ClimateLineAir heated tube port availability for those who need controlling the temperature of the air.
- Light Sensor reading the room light and adjust automatically the brightness of the screen for best display viewing.
- LCD Display with my Options for viewing and adjusting your personal parameters such as Ramp Time, Humidity level, Pressure Relief, running a Mask Test, SmartStart and some of the recorded data such as usage Hours, Mask Seal, AHI.
- AutoRamp feature sense when the user falls asleep by stopping the ramp time.
- Wireless modem automatically transfers the data of treatment to your physician.
- Screen indication AHI, CSA and Cheyne-stokes
- HumidAir Cleanable Chamber
AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP For Her Machine
User Manual in English, Spanish and German
SD Memory Card
Power Supply with EU Power Cord
HumidAir Water Chamber Cleanable (optional)
ClimateLineAir Heated Tube (optional)
Class II, Type BF, ingress protection IP22: IEC 60601-1:2005 classification
AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II, DC output 24V 3.75A
Modes: AUTO CPAP, CPAP
Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 20 cmH2O
Typical Power Consumption: 53W
Dimensions: 116mm x 255mm x 150mm
Sound: 26.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007, 34.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007
Water Capacity: 380ml
Supplement Oxygen: maximum 4 l/min
Wireless module(EU): 2G GSM