AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her Auto CPAP, ResMed
The AirSense 10 Autoset For Her Auto CPAP with HumidAir is a premium auto-adjusting CPAP device. A host of breakthrough features, including the intelligent AutoSet algorithm, build on 25 years of sleep-therapy expertise for more effective, more comfortable treatment in an intuitive and easy-to-use format in a tiny, lightweight, and compact machine.
- For Her mode, this mode is made for a woman breathing patterns and women sleep apnea.
- The expiratory pressure relief (EPR) feature decreases the pressure during the exhalation cycle of each breath to improve comfort during the night. With the exact pressure relief of 1,2 or 3 cmH2O.
- SmartStart feature enables the auto start/stop of the pressure when the device detects breathing into the mask.
- AutoSet with Easy-Breath Technology feature and EPR make breathing through an APAP feel natural. Easy-Breath offers a smooth pressure waveform during the pressure increase. The received pressure is the lowest necessary to have an unobstructed airway. As a benefit of it, the iterate at 24dBA at pressure 10cmH2O.
- Mask fit feature is a practical, effective tool to check the proper fitting of the mask.
- Built-in HumidAir Humidifier heated plate, one solid device
- ClimateLineAir heated tube port availability for those who need to control the air’s temperature.
- Light Sensor reads the room light and automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness for best display viewing.
- LCD Display with “My Options” for viewing and changing your parameters such as Ramp Time, Humidity level, Pressure Relief, running a Mask Test, SmartStart and some of the recorded data such as usage Hours, Mask Seal, AHI.
- AutoRamp features sense when the user falls asleep by stopping the ramp time.
- The wireless modem automatically transfers the data of treatment to your physician.
Screen indication AHI, CSA and Cheyne-stokes
- HumidAir Cleanable Chamber(optional)
- AirSense 10 AutoSet Auto CPAP with HumidAir
- Slimline Tubing
- Carry Case
- AirSense Disposable Filters
- User Manual in English, Spanish and German
- SD Memory Card
- Power Supply with EU Power Cord
- HumidAir Water Chamber Cleanable(included)
- ClimateLineAir Heated Tube (optional, manually selected)
|Modes:||For Her, Auto CPAP, CPAP|
|Pressure range:||4 cmH2O to 20 cmH2O|
|Altitude range:||Auto Adjusting|
|Pressure relief on expiration:||Yes (Three Levels)|
|Compliance information:||Compliance summary, therapy settings, therapy pressure, AHI events, leak summary|
|Filters:||Fine Replaceable Air Filter – Hypoallergenic Replaceable Filter|
|Sound level:||26.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007, 34.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007|
|Display:||Yes – LCD|
|Connectivity:||3G Embedded module for AirView Function|
|AC Power:||100-240 V, 50-60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||53 watt|
|Dimensions:||116mm x 255mm x 150mm|
|Warranty||Two (2) Years|