AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her Auto CPAP, ResMed
The AirSense 10 Autoset Auto CPAP with HumidAir is a premium auto-adjusting CPAP device. A host of breakthrough features, including the intelligent AutoSet algorithm, build on 25 years of sleep-therapy expertise for more effective, more comfortable treatment in an intuitive and easy to use the format in a tiny, lightweight and compact machine.
- The expiratory pressure relief (EPR) feature decreases the pressure during the exhalation cycle of each breath to improve comfort during the night. With the exact pressure relief of 1,2 or 3 cmH2O.
- SmartStart feature enables the auto start/stop of the pressure when the device detects breathing into the mask.
- AutoSet with Easy-Breath Technology feature and EPR make the breathing through an APAP feel natural. Easy-Breath offers a smooth pressure waveform during the pressure increase. The received pressure is the lowest necessary to have an unobstructed airway. As a benefit of it, the iterate at 24dBA at pressure 10cmH2O.
- Mask fit feature is a practical, effective tool to check the proper fitting of the mask.
- Built-in HumidAir Humidifier heated plate, one solid device
- ClimateLineAir heated tube port availability for those who need to control the air’s temperature.
- Light Sensor reads the room light and automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness for best display viewing.
- LCD Display with “My Options” for viewing and changing your parameters such as Ramp Time, Humidity level, Pressure Relief, running a Mask Test, SmartStart and some of the recorded data such as usage Hours, Mask Seal, AHI.
- AutoRamp features sense when the user falls asleep by stopping the ramp time.
- The wireless modem automatically transfers the data of treatment to your physician.
Screen indication AHI, CSA and Cheyne-stokes
- HumidAir Cleanable Chamber(optional)
- AirSense 10 AutoSet Auto CPAP with HumidAir
- Slimline Tubing
- Carry Case
- AirSense Disposable Filters
- User Manual in English, Spanish and German
- SD Memory Card
- Power Supply with EU Power Cord
- HumidAir Water Chamber Cleanable(included)
- ClimateLineAir Heated Tube (optional, manually selected)
- Class II, Type BF, ingress protection IP22: IEC 60601-1:2005 classification
- AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II, DC output 24V 3.75A
- Modes: AUTO CPAP, CPAP
- Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 20 cmH2O
- Typical Power Consumption: 53W
- Dimensions: 116mm x 255mm x 150mm
- Sound: 26.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007, 34.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007
- Water Capacity: 380ml
- Aircraft used: Meet the FAA regulations
- Supplement Oxygen: maximum 4 lt/min
- Wireless module(EU): 2G GSM
- FAA Approved