DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced, Philips
It’s designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience, including a flexible setup, a fully integrated humidifier, modem and Bluetooth, advanced comfort features and patient management tools in one compact and lightweight device. Includes many new features and functions to take patients further with their sleep apnea treatment.
- The Ramp Plus feature allows you to set a comfortable starting pressure while falling asleep. It is excellent for those who are uncomfortable falling asleep to higher pressures. Pressure will increase automatically if an event is detected during the ramp period that requires higher pressure. Once the desired pressure is set, it will be saved and automatically activated for current and future therapy sessions.
- Personalize the Comfort Settings easy with the colour touchscreen display that the DreamStation 2 offer simple navigation into Humidity levels, Ramp times and therapy data.
- Intelligent auto and advanced algorithms automatically adjust the pressure to provide personalized therapy.
- DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- DreamStation 2 Carrying case
- Disposable Ultra fine filter
- Power supply cord
|Modes||CPAP, Auto CPAP|
|Ramp Time||15 min, 30min, 45min|
|Heated Temperature||5 Settings|
|Weight||1336grams With Water|
|Humidifier Capacity||325 ml|
|Tubing compatibility||12mm or 15mm standard/heated, 22mm standard|
|Dimensions||256.8 mm x 158.5 mm x 84.8 mm|
|Display||Touch Screen – Color|
|Pressure Range||4 – 20 cm H2O|
|Flex pressure relief||Off, 1, 2, 3|
|Advance Features||CPAP Check, Auto Trial, EZ Start|
|Connectivity||Integrated cell modem and Bluetooth|