Prisma SMART Auto CPAP, Löwenstein Medical
Compact, light, ultra-quiet, robust. It meets the most stringent technical requirements in terms of comfort and treatment efficiency.
- FOT technology for central apnea detection and Chayne Stoke breathing.
- Standard and Dynamic reaction of sleep apnea.
- SoftPAP pressure relief function offers safe support and exhalation help during therapy.
- Functions such as softSTART, softPAP and autoSTART-STOP offer more comfort during therapy.
- The high-resolution therapy data are stored for 14 days. The detailed statistical data can be evaluated for 365 days.
Prisma SMART Auto CPAP
User Manual in English, Spanish and German
SD Memory Card
PrismaAqua Humidifier (optional)
Class II, Type BF
AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II, DC output 24V 3.75A
Modes: AUTO CPAP, CPAP
Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 20 cmH2O
Typical Power Consumption: 53W
Dimensions: 170mm Χ 135mm Χ 180mm
Sound: 26.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007, 34.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007
Supplement Oxygen: maximum 15 l/min