SleepStyle Auto CPAP, Fisher & Paykel
The SleepStyle Auto CPAP by Fisher & Paykel is a premium device that offers all the bells and whistles for ultimate therapy. The features such as SensAwake Technology and Expiratory Relief Technology are designed to make Automatic Pressure (APAP) therapy more comfortable.
- Easy-access chamber a push of the button gives access to the water chamber, which is easy to fill and clean in every use.
- Large, responsive buttons with the layout and function work in harmony with the menu to allow quick navigation and ease of use. Patients need to push the “Start” button.
- A quiet, integrated design with an embedded power supply and humidifier has to minimise space on the bedside table.
- Built-in connectivity options to get information when you and your Doctor need it. Bluetooth technology enables patients to instantly track their progress using the SleepStyle App, and an optional Cellular modem adapter ensures automated data transfer.
- Expiratory Relief automatically relieves CPAP pressure during exhalation to make breathing more comfortable.
- SensAwake a responsive ramp throughout the night. When wakefulness is detected, treatment pressure is automatically reduced to a more comfortable level determined by the physician. This helps ease the return to sleep and ensures effective treatment continues.
- SleepStyle Auto Device
- Heated Humidifier Tub
- Heated Tube
- Power supply cord
- Carry Bag
- Elbow Connector (for use with standard tubing)
- Standard Filters
- User Manual
- Modes: AUTO CPAP, CPAP
- Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 20 cmH2O
- Typical Power Consumption: 53W
- Dimensions: 17.7 x 18.3 x 14.4 cm
- Sound: 28dB
- Water Capacity: 380ml
- Supplement Oxygen: maximum 4 lt/min
- FAA Approved