AirSense 10 Elite CPAP with HumidAir, ResMed
AirSense 10 Elite CPAP with HumidAir provides fixed pressure for patients with sleep apnea. Its compact design ensures easy transport and guarantees elegance. The controls are simple to use. With EPR pressure relief, the AirSense 10 Elite provides you with the lowest possible pressure during the exhalation phase, and the SmartStart System allows you to start therapy as soon as you put the mask on.
- The expiratory Pressure relief feature decreases the pressure during the exhalation cycle of each breath to improve comfort during the night. With the exact pressure relief of 1,2 or 3 cmH2O.
- SmartStart feature enables the auto start/stop of the pressure when the device detects breathing into the mask.
- The easy-Breath Technology feature and EPR make breathing through an APAP feel natural. Easy-Breath offers a smooth pressure waveform during the pressure increase. The received pressure is the lowest necessary to have an unrestricted airway. As a benefit of it, the iterate at 24dBA at pressure 10cmH2O.
- Mask fit feature is a useful, effective tool to check the proper fitting of the mask.
- Built-in HumidAir Humidifier, one solid device
- ClimateLineAir heated tube port availability for those who need to control the temperature of the air.
- Light Sensor reads the room light and adjusts the screen’s brightness for best display viewing automatically.
- LCD Display with my Options for viewing and adjusting your parameters such as Ramp Time, Humidity level, Pressure Relief, running a Mask Test, SmartStart, and some of the recorded data such as usage Hours, Mask Seal, AHI.
- AutoRamp features sense when the user falls asleep by stopping the ramp time.
- The wireless modem automatically transfers the data of treatment to your physician.
- Screen indication AHI, CSA and Cheyne-stokes
- HumidAir Cleanable Chamber(optional)
- AirSense 10 Elite CPAP with HumidAir
- slimline Tubing
- Carry Case
- Disposable Filter
- User Manual in English, Spanish and German
- SD Memory Card
- HumidAir Water Chamber(optional)
- Power Supply with EU Power Cord
|Pressure range:||4 cmH2O to 20 cmH2O|
|Altitude range:||Auto Adjusting|
|Pressure relief on expiration:||Yes (Three Levels)|
|Compliance information:||Compliance summary, therapy settings, therapy pressure, AHI events, leak summary|
|Filters:||Fine Replaceable Air Filter – Hypoallergenic Replaceable Filter|
|Sound level:||26.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007, 34.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007|
|Display:||Yes – LCD|
|Connectivity:||3G Embedded module for AirView Function|
|AC Power:||100-240 V, 50-60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||53 watt|
|Dimensions:||116mm x 255mm x 150mm|
|Warranty||Two (2) Years|
Note: AirSense 10 Elite CPAP with HumidAir is a Fixed CPAP machine if you are looking for Auto CPAP, click here!