AirSense 10 Elite CPAP with HumidAir, ResMed
AirSense 10 Elite CPAP with HumidAir that provides fixed pressure for patients with sleep apnea. Its compact design ensures easy transport and guarantees elegance. The controls are simple to use. With EPR pressure relief, the AirSense 10 Elite provides you with the lowest possible pressure during the exhalation phase, and the SmartStart System allows you to start therapy as soon as you put the mask on.
- Expiratory Pressure relief feature decreases the pressure during the exhalation cycle of each breath to improve comfort during the night. With the exact pressure relief of 1,2 or 3 cmH2O.
- SmartStart feature enables the auto start/stop of the pressure when the device detects breathing into the mask.
- Easy-Breath Technology feature along with EPR make the breathing through an APAP feel natural, Easy-Breath offers smooth pressure waveform during the pressure increase, the received pressure is the lowest necessary to have an unrestricted airway, as a benefit of it the iterate at 24dBA at pressure 10cmH2O.
- Mask fit feature is a useful effective tool to check the proper fitting of the mask.
- Built-in HumidAir Humidifier, one solid device
- ClimateLineAir heated tube port availability for those who need controlling the temperature of the air.
- Light Sensor reading the room light and adjust automatically the brightness of the screen for best display viewing.
- LCD Display with my Options for viewing and adjusting your personal parameters such as Ramp Time, Humidity level, Pressure Relief, running a Mask Test, SmartStart and some of the recorded data such as usage Hours, Mask Seal, AHI.
- AutoRamp feature sense when the user falls asleep by stopping the ramp time.
- Wireless modem automatically transfers the data of treatment to your physician.
- Screen indication AHI, CSA and Cheyne-stokes
- HumidAir Cleanable Chamber(optional)
AirSense 10 Elite CPAP with HumidAir
User Manual in English, Spanish and German
SD Memory Card
HumidAir Water Chamber (optional)
Power Supply with EU Power Cord
Class II, Type BF, ingress protection IP22: IEC 60601-1:2005 classification
AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II, DC output 24V 3.75A
Modes: Fixed CPAP
Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 20 cmH2O
Typical Power Consumption: 53W
Dimensions: 116mm x 255mm x 150mm
Sound: 26.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007, 34.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007
Water Capacity: 380ml
Aircraft use: Meet the FAA regulations
Supplement Oxygen: maximum 4 l/min
Wireless module(EU): 2G GSM
Note: AirSense 10 Elite CPAP with HumidAir is a Fixed CPAP machine if you are looking for Auto CPAP, click here!