DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine, Philips Respironics
DreamStation GO packed with performance everywhere you go with weighs under 0.8kg and dimensions 15x15x6cm. It is half the size and weight of the standard DreamStation auto CPAP, is also has a built-in power supply so there are no external power supplies to carry along with it. Philips understands that restful sleep is something you can’t do without. That’s why DreamStation Go PAP machine is an indispensable partner.
- Cross-device connectivity, Patients using DreamStation Go with other devices compatible with the DreamMapper self-management tool can now view their combined progress in one consolidated, printable dashboard to view complete therapy results. The built-in Bluetooth connection pairs with your DreamMapper-installed smart device to allow you to keep track of therapy easily, keeping a continuous record across all of your DreamMapper-compatible CPAP devices. If you do not have a compatible smart device, you can instead insert a MicroSD card (not included) which can instead be used to transfer data to a computer and connect to the DreamMapper website instead. DreamMapper is not available in all countries.
- Trusted technology, DreamStation Go includes the same clinically-proven Flex pressure-relief technologies, therapy algorithms and event detection found in our DreamStation and System One PAP therapy devices. The therapy performance and features are identical to the conventional DreamStation.
- Packable performance with its slim profile, compact footprint and revolutionary micro-flexible tubing, DreamStation Go offers high-performance PAP therapy in a device that easily stows in existing baggage. It’s designed to facilitate easy airport screening and offers discretion while travelling, and has FAA approval for in-flight use (with the prior permission of your airline).
- Easy to use intuitive colour touchscreen offers quick, simple setup and easy navigation via familiar swipe and tap gestures. No complicated button combinations, mobile app or computer software required.
- Micro-flexible tubing is unique tubing provided with the DreamStation Go is just 12mm in diameter; regular tubing is 19mm and even slimline is 15mm. This makes the tubing far easier to pack and transport, taking up less space. The connection size is still the standard 22mm though, so you can use your existing tubing with the DreamStation Go if preferred – the choice is yours.
- Portable power it’s an optional integrated overnight battery (not included), DreamStation Go offers patients protection from power interruption and the freedom to sleep off the grid. The optional battery holds enough charge to run the DreamStation Go for approximately 13 hours at a pressure of 10cmH2O. Please note the battery is not included as standard.
- Universal mask compatibility with DreamStation Go, with universal 22mm mask connection, allowing you to use it with any CPAP mask of your choosing – including your existing mask.
- Built-in USB port for mobile phone charging DreamStation GO has built a USB charging port for your mobile phone or tablet. That means you can have the DreamStation plugged into the wall power source and your phone charging from the DreamStation Go. You can even charge your phone if you are using the DreamStation Go battery, though this may fractionally reduce the running time.
DreamStation GO Travel auto CPAP
DreamStation GO 12mm Micro-Flex tube
User Manual in Spanish, English
AC input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Class II, DC output 24V 3.75A
Modes: AUTO CPAP, CPAP
Pressure Level: 4 cmH2O to 20 cmH2O
Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 6 cm
Sound: 26.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007, 34.6 dBA ISO 17510-1:2007
Water Capacity: 380ml
Aircraft use: Meet the FAA regulations