ApneaLink Air sleep screening device, ResMed
The ApneaLink Air device is a type III HSAT device. The device is capable of recording up to four channels of data including flow and snores via a nasal cannula attached to a pressure transducer, a respiratory effort belt, a pulse oximeter to measure pulse and oxygen saturation, and an actigraphy monitor to measure TST along with the flow. The ApneaLink Air device has been validated against PSG for AHI, and Cheyne-Stoke respiration detection. Further validation of the effort belt is necessary to determine the accuracy of the ApneaLink Air ability to differentiate between obstructive and central apneic events.
- Efficient works seamlessly to provide a comprehensive diagnostic software solution, empowering sleep labs to efficiently manage each step of the process.
- Detailed differentiate between obstructive and central apneas, as well as CSR probability detection.
- Effective by streamlining access to apnea treatment, the device can help expand the number of patients your lab can accept.
- Configurable analysis parameters allow adjustment of thresholds.
- Intuitive design to make home testing easy, the one-touch stop/start operation and completion light make it clear to patients when evaluation begins and ends.
- Accurate recordings with a clear diagnosis and effective reports that meet AASM and CMS definitions for hypopnea scoring guidelines.
- Comprehensive includes body positioning calculation to determine AHI when supine, side-lying, prone and upright.
- ApneaLink Air recorder Device
- Carry Bag
- XPOD LP Oximeter and Pulse measurement
- XPOD LP Clip
- EasySense Respiratory Effort Sensor
- 1 x Reusable belt
- 3 x Pulse Oximeter Sensors (single use)
- 3 x ApneaLink Nasal Cannula (single use)
- USB download cable
- ApneaLink Application Software
This KIT comes with single-use Sensors for oximetry and pulse measurement.
ApneaLink Air Home Sleep Testing (HST) Device Validation Study