Nox T3s Sleep Diagnostic Machine, Nox Medical
The Nox T3s is a new, innovative, powerful home sleep-testing diagnostic machine designed to keep the patient in mind. The focus is on patient comfort, as well as the size and weight of the device to be ergonomic.
- Nox BodySleep sleeps time estimation from HST using breathing parameters utilizing Artificial Intelligence, intended to differentiate 30-second epochs into the REM and NREM sleep states and Wakefulness.
- Built-in sensors for snoring, EKG, EMG & EEG.
- Refined Nox RIP technology with 200Hz sampling frequency can be used as a primary flow measurement.
- The improved Bluetooth platform, BLE 5.0, facilitates lower energy consumption and extends the battery life for multiple night studies.
- Cutting Edge analysis in Noxturnal Software empowered by artificial intelligence.
- Diagnostic System T3s designed for adult and pediatric patients. The T3s are intended to be used within the pediatric age group from 2 years and up. The T3s capability to add channels along with the child being studied in their bed allows a customized personal approach for a successful pediatric sleep study.
- T3s Recorder Machine
- Nox Abdomen Cable
- Nox RIP belts Disposable, Medium – 2 sets
- Nox Cannula with Filter – 2 pieces
- USB-C Cable
- Nox Carry Case
- Nox Lid key
- Noxturnal CD
- AA Battery – 2 units
- AAA Battery – 2 units
|Available Signals:||Thorax and Abdomen RIP, Nasal pressure/Mask pressure, Snore Signal, Audio and snoring channel, two bipolar channels, Position, Activity, SpO2, pulse, plethysmography, and more.|
|Bipolar Channels:||Touch-proof connector 1 mm keyhole connector, ±1024 mVp-p input range AC, <3 μV RMS noise, 32-bit resolution|
|Flow/Pressure Signal||±100 cmH2O input pressure range, DC-80Hz, 200 Hz sampling frequency, <1 mmH2O noise|
|Activity/Position Signals||Internal 3 axis, ±2 g|
|Sound Signals||8kHz sampling rate, 3.5kHz bandwidth, 16-bit ADC|
|Wireless Interface||Bluetooth® V5.0 Low Energy – wireless interface for external devices|
|Storage Capacity||4 GB internal memory|
|Recording Time||24 hours with 1x AA Battery (new Lithium battery)|
|PC Communications||USB 2.0 hi-speed|
|Power Source||One 1.5V AA battery during recording; Host PC USB during data download|
|Battery Type||Alkaline primary, Lithium primary, nickel-metal hydride rechargeable (NiMH)|
|Battery Cover||Tamper-proof and locked|
|Device Dimension||6.80cm W x 6.20cm H x 2.590cm D|
|Weight||68.04gr ± 0.4 gr without battery|
|Display||Type OLED—Dimensions 0.75 in x 1.38 in, resolution 128 x 64 dots|
|USB 2.0 Connection||USB-Mini type C|
|Minimum PC Requirements:||Windows 8 and higher Processor: X64 based Intel or AMD, 1.7 GHz or faster 2GB RAM, 4 GB of free disk space Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher|