MicroAir U100 Nebuliser, OMRON
The battery-operated MicroAIR U100 is compact, travel-ready and easy to reach for whenever you need it. The unique mesh technology makes it more efficient and more comfortable to use than traditional nebulisers. It is virtually silent and the unique design enables usage in any position. Even while lying down, making it more comfortable for smaller children.
- Truly portable, pocket-sized and battery operated. Now you can take your medication wherever and whenever you need it with just 2 batteries (2xAA).
- Silent using mesh technology, unlike compressor technology in regular nebulisers, allows for the virtually silent formation of an aerosol. You can use it discreetly without disturbing others.
- 360° operation of the MicroAir U100 enables usage in any position. Even while lying down in bed, making it more comfortable for smaller children.
- Unique mesh technology uses a unique mesh technology which makes it more comfortable to use than traditional nebulisers.
- High-efficiency aerosol output helps to effectively treat many respiratory conditions from a simple cough to asthma.
Caution: This product is intended to be used with medication (prescribed by your GP) or Saline. Please note that these are not included with the purchase of this Nebuliser.
- Device: Type Mesh Nebuliser
- Targeted respiratory airways: Lower Airways – Asthma – Bronchitis – Bronchiolitis – COPD
- Age Range: Baby, Child, Adult
- Nebulisation Rate: > 0.25 ml/min
- Aerosol % < 5: µm 4.5µm
- Medication Quantities: 1-10 ml
- Battery Type: 2x AA Batteries
- Mains Operation: Optional
- Sound (dB): 20 dB
- Length (cm): 7.00
- Height (cm): 14.50
- Depth (cm): 16.50
- Sales Package Weight: (g) 580.00
- MicroAir U100 Nebuliser
- Unit Cover
- Medication Container
- Mesh Cap
- Mask Adapter
- Adult Mask (PVC)
- Child Mask (PVC)
- Soft Pouch
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- 2x Batteries (AA/LR6)