EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator, Philips Respironics
EverFlo machine is a stylish design that can fit perfectly into any room without being an eyesore. EverFlo is featuring with four wheels on the bottom, allowing the device to be moved around the house efficiently.
The Philips Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator intended to use for people with the following conditions:
Chronic ailments and pathologies
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). COPD is a progressive disease in which injuries to the alveoli prevent the passage of sufficient oxygen into the blood. The adjective “progressive” means that the disease tends to worsen over time.
- Severe heart failure. In this disorder, the heart is unable to pump enough oxygen-rich blood to meet the body’s needs.
- Cystic fibrosis. Cystic fibrosis is an inherited disease of the exocrine glands, including those that produce mucus and sweat. In patients suffering from cystic fibrosis, the airways become filled with thick and sticky mucus, which facilitates the proliferation of bacteria, causing severe and recurrent lung infections. Over time, conditions can severely damage the lungs.
- Sleep-related breathing disorders that cause oxygen levels to drop during sleep, such as sleep apnea.
- Cluster headache. It is an excruciating primary neurovascular headache. It has a recurring character, with active phases alternating with phases of spontaneous remission. These operational phases are called “clusters” (or “clusters”).
EverFlo is a power-saving and trouble-free Oxygen Concentrator is designed for performance and reduce overall oxygen therapy costs. The advanced motor provides 5 LPM of Continuous Flow Oxygen while using less electricity and producing less heat than other competitors machines.
- High-quality constructions mean EverFlo is less to accidental breakage. Easy to use a humidifier bottle holder with a velcro strap provides a trouble-free connection for the humidifier and oxygen tubing at the top of the unit where it’s most convenient.
- Built for In-Home use of oxygen concentrator never was more comfortable and efficient. Small, light and inconspicuous that fits in any home without disturbing your daily life.
- The EverFlo includes an Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI). With OPI a light on the front of the EverFlo device will turn orange and sound an alarm if oxygen levels ever deviate from acceptable purity levels.
- With Rotating meter knob, one ON/OFF button and only three light indicators (green, yellow, red) and audible alarm to help you understand the EverFlo working correctly.
- Input voltage: 220 VAC +/- 10%
- Input frequency: 60 Hz
- Average consumption: of 350 W
- Oxygen concentration: * (at 5 LPM) 93% (+/- 3%)
- Oxygen flow: 0.5-5 litres per minute
- Weight: 15 Kg
- Noisiness: ~45 dBA
- Dimensions: 58.4cm x 38.1cm x 24.1cm
- OPI Alarm: (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Low oxygen: 82% / Very low oxygen: 70%
- Operating temperature: 12 ° C to 32 ° C
- Storage/transport temperature: -34 ° C to 71 ° C with up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating humidity: up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating altitude: 0 to 2286 m
* Device operation above or outside the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity and altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.