AirFit N20 Classic Nasal CPAP Mask, ResMed
AirFit N20 Classic Nasal CPAP Mask provides forehead support the adaptability along with the InifinitySeal cushion to help ensure proper fit and keep it throughout therapy.
- InfinitySeal cushion
- Short Tube
- User Manual
- InifinitySeal Cushion The InfinitySeal cushion is an adaptive InfinitySeal cushion designed to ensure fit and provide a reliable seal to various facial and nasal structures. The cushion has varying levels of thickness to provide a comfortable contact point on the nose while allowing a more reliable seal.
- Soft Frame
- Plush Headgear The headgear is composed of soft fabric that helps provide added comfort while helping avoid pressure and marks. The headgear has four adjustment points, allowing for a fine-tuned fit and a quick way to address leaks or other fit issues that may occur during the night. The mask includes standard-size headgear.
- Quick Release Elbow
- Freedom and Flexibility The forehead support from the adaptive frame provides stability and adjusts mask tension in response to movement. This, without compromising the mask seal. Also, it is flexible, allowing it to adapt to the user for initial fit and as positions change during the night.
- Classic velcro tab and smooth slide-in hooks headgear for simple and secure fitting of the mask needs to be removed quickly during the night or taken off in the morning. It’s easy to do so using slide-in hooks and a quick-release elbow. Allowing headgear adjustments to remain in place if the mask is taken off.
- Quick Release ElbowThe quick-release elbow allows for disconnection of the mask from the CPAP hose for restroom breaks or other needs during the night.
- Cushion (selected Size)
- User Manual