AirFit F10 for Her Full Face CPAP Mask, ResMed
- Lightweight Design
- No Forehead Support
- Spring Air Cushion
- Circular Vent
- Quick Elbow connection
- Soft Edge headgear
- Can Be placed to any 22 diameter tube
- The lightweight design provides easy mask caring with its four parts and easily reassembled procedure.
- The free of forehead support allows wearing glasses, to read a book or to watch TV before sleep, and the most important for those who feel closed in the mask and should use full face mask because they breathing through mouth or due high pressures.
- Spring Air cushion has two layers of cushion and targeting for best mask fitting with less tightness on headgear and all these with less facial marks.
- Circular Vent for diffusing air provide a quiet and full-circle range of air exhalation to avoid the direct air from night partner.
- The Quick elbow release allows the user to quick unclip the elbow from the mask for any purpose during the night.
- Soft Edge headgear with is aims and with extra top strap provide stable and proper fit at the back head and do not bother on movements during the night and also the colours of the headgear make it more attractive.