AirFit F10 Full Face CPAP Mask, ResMed
- Lightweight Design
- No Forehead Support
- Spring Air Cushion
- Circular Vent
- Quick Elbow connection
- Soft Edge headgear
- Can be placed on any diameter tube
- The lightweight design provides easy mask caring with its four parts and easy reassembled procedure.
- The free forehead support allows for wearing glasses, reading a book or watching TV before sleep, and most important for those who feel closed in the mask and should use a full face mask because they breathing through the mouth or due to high pressure.
- Spring Air cushion has two layers of cushion and targets for best mask fitting with less tightness on headgear and all these with fewer facial marks.
A circular Vent for diffusing air provides a quiet and full-circle range of air exhalation to avoid the direct air from the night partner.
- The Quick elbow release allows the user to quick unclip the elbow from the mask for any purpose during the night.
- Soft Edge headgear with its aims and with extra top strap provides stable and proper fit at the back head and do not bother on movements during the night and also the colours of the headgear make it more attractive.