AirFit F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask QuiteAir, ResMed
The unique AirFit F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask with QuiteAir Exhalation Valve, with open visibility aspect allows the user to read a book or watch a TV before falling asleep. The InfinitySeal cushion adapts to many face structures for optimal comfort and great performance and is intended to provide the best mask seal at any level of pressure.
- Lightweight Mask Design
- No Forehead Support
- InfinitySeal cushion
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser
- Headgear with Magnetic Clips
- Specific Design for Woman
How does QuietAir work?
QuietAir is a new diffuser vent within the mask elbow. Featuring small multidirectional openings over a widespread area, QuietAir breaks up exhaled air so that it’s spread out lightly. While it releases the same amount of air per breath as our existing standard elbow, it’s much quieter and gentler.
- The lightweight design provides easy mask caring with its four parts and easily reassembled procedure also without the aid of forehead support.
- The free forehead support allows for wearing glasses, reading a book or watching TV before sleep, and most important for those who feel closed in the mask and should use a full face mask because they breathing through the mouth or due to high pressure.
- InfinitySeal cushion is a new cushion design targeting for best mask fitting with less tightness on headgear and all these with fewer facial marks no matter at what pressure.
- A circular Vent for diffusing air provides a quiet and full-circle range of air exhalation to avoid the direct air night partner.
- The Quick elbow release allows the user to quickly unclip the elbow from the mask for any purpose during the night. The quick-release elbow allows the user to stop and start the therapy without touching the mask.
- Headgear with magnetic Clips easily can clip from a magnetic attachment to disengage the mask from your face super useful for people who have difficulties with movement on their hands.
Looking for the AirFit F20 version? click Here