AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask QuiteAir, ResMed
The AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask QuiteAir exhalation Valve. The open visibility aspect allows users to read a book or watch a TV before falling asleep. The InfinitySeal cushion adapts to many face structures for optimal comfort and great performance and is intended to provide the best mask seal at any level of pressure
- Lightweight Mask Design
- No Forehead Support
- InfinitySeal cushion
- QuiteAir Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser
- Headgear with Magnetic Clips
How does QuietAir work?
QuietAir is a new diffuser vent within the mask elbow. Featuring small multidirectional openings over a widespread area, QuietAir breaks up exhaled air so that it’s spread out lightly. While it releases the same amount of air per breath as our existing standard elbow, it’s much quieter and gentler.
- The lightweight design provides easy mask care with its four parts and easily reassembled procedure without the aid of forehead support.
- The free forehead support allows for wearing glasses, reading a book or watching TV before sleep, and most importantly, for those who feel closed in the mask and should use a full face mask because they breathe through the mouth or due to high pressure.
- InfinitySeal cushion is a new cushion design targeting the best mask fitting with less tightness on headgear and fewer facial marks no matter the pressure.
- A circular Vent for diffusing air provides a quiet and full-circle range of air exhalation to avoid the direct air night partner.
- The Quick elbow release allows the user to unclip the elbow from the mask for any purpose during the night. The quick-release elbow allows the user to stop and start the therapy without touching the mask.
- Headgear with magnetic Clips can easily clip from a magnetic attachment to disengage the mask from your face, which is super useful for people with difficulty with movement on their hands.
Looking for AirFit F20 For Her Full Face Mask version? Click Here!