DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask, Philips
DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask, Philips Respironics, with innovative design, directs airflow through a soft, silicone frame so you can sleep comfortably with more freedom of movement. The minimal contact, under-the-nose full face cushion provides a secure seal without red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils, mouth, or nose bridge. DreamWear adapts easily to various sleeping positions and provides a wide-open field of view.
- Innovative Soft, Silicone Frame One of DreamWear’s most exciting innovations is the soft frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. Because the frame is soft, it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points and will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally if you sleep on your back. If you shift onto your side, DreamWear’s lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal without pressing into the skin; therapy air is channelled into the open upper tube, maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels. Optional soft fabric wraps can be wrapped around the tubing for extra plushness.
- Under the Nose Full Face Cushion. The DreamWear mask’s full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to the mouth and nostrils without actually inserting into the nose or exerting any excess pressure. Because of the cushion’s low profile design, there is no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion and the mask’s elbow quietly disperse excess air.
- Simple, Secure headgear & tubing attachment. DreamWear features soft, single strap headgear that rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head, where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag and clutter on the bedsheets.
- Lightweight, minimal contact & an open Field of view. With its combination of a low-profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and single strap headgear, the Dream Wear is one of the most minimal masks available for CPAP therapy. It provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
This DreamWear mask is also compatible with DreamWear Nasal Cushions and DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillows, so if you want to sleep with a full face mask one night and a nasal or pillow the next night. It’s easy.
- Fit Pack – Includes all Cushion
- User Manual