AcuCare F1-0 hospital non-vented full face mask
AcuCare F1‐0 hospital non‐vented full face mask is part of ResMed’s range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
- Non‐vented mask for ventilators requiring a dual circuit, or single circuit, with integrated expiratory valve.
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Blue elbow indicates mask is non‐vented without an anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV); to be used with a vented circuit.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on the packaging for quick mask sizing identification.
Each AcuCare mask is colour-coded, easily identifiable and designed to adapt to all common hospital circuits. With a simple three-point headgear and release clips, high-level therapy can be provided to the patient who has to face it for the first time.
A reliable seal AcuCare combines a “3D” shaped headgear with a pad with proven technology to stabilize the mask on the face without the need for front support. The seal and headgear combine to reduce pressure points, minimize losses and maximize comfort – all to reduce the need for intubation.
Convenient adjustment. The AcuCare mask provides a secure fit, minimizing the risk of bedsores and skin lesions while maximizing patient comfort. The mask takes care of providing better adherence to the face, leaving more time to focus on what is most needed for care.
Please note: This mask must be used with breathing circuits or positive pressure ventilation (PPV) devices that provide their own method of venting expired or supplemental gases.