AirView is a solution designed specifically for managing Sleep Apnea and COPD treatment. Enhanced features like management by exception and interactive reporting can help remotely identify and troubleshoot therapy issues, allowing you to transform how you manage ventilation patients.
Displaying a message with a green bar when performing properly and a red bar when there’s something wrong, you automatically know whether the issue can be resolved over the phone.
Last five days of usage/leak data and mask type
Understand how well the patient has been sleeping, troubleshoot comfort issues, or recommend a different mask type based on patient feedback.
Quickly view the patient’s ambient humidity level and current settings to see if humidification needs to be adjusted.
Features of AirView
- Reporting made easy. One-click compliance reports mean less time on administrative duties and more for patient care.
- Access detailed data at your convenience. Online data reports provide up to 365 days of therapy data and up to 90 days of detailed data, so you can take a comprehensive look into your patient’s therapy and progress whenever you need them.
- A secure system. AirView is secured by password protection, role-based access, and data encryption. All collected data comply with privacy legislation, including HIPAA.
- Remote settings changes. Some device settings, such as pressure, pressure relief, ramp, and humidification, are remotely accessible. We will adjust the settings for you to feel more comfortable – all from the convenience of your home or office.
- Care Check-In gives AirSense 11 users the option to answer a series of questions on their device or myAir app during their first 30 days of therapy. If they are opt-in, their responses will be visible to care providers in AirView, which can provide subjective information to help guide and tailor follow-up conversations and an opportunity to address issues earlier.
The benefits of the cpapstore subscription service include:
- Activate physician to have access to your data anytime
- Follow up treatment from cpapstore using the actions group.
- Adjust the settings of the device any time we have the request.
- One per month report of sleep treatment with our technical approach.
- Follow up issues during usage.
cpapstore.eu reserves the right to change or modify the benefits of the subscription service at any time at its sole discretion. All changes to benefits will apply to future orders, including current subscriptions, upon written notice to you.
General Terms & Conditions for CPAPstore.eu
The following describes the terms on which cpapstore offers its subscription services and products.Read More
Terms & Conditions for AirView subscription
The following is a description of the terms on which cpapstore offers its subscription for AirView.Read More