Transcend Auto miniCPAP Machine with EZEX
The Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX by Somnetics offers big features in a surprisingly minimal package. Many of the features found on bigger and heavier machines can be found in the small, lightweight Transcend Auto. This is an Auto-Adjusting machine with a pressure relief comfort feature that will change pressure on a breath by breath basis during use.
- Small, fully-featured APAP the Auto-adjusting technology of trascend line machine will change the pressure to give the needed amount of pressure for each breath, making the therapy effective and more confortable.
- Transcend EZEX™ pressure relief technology for more confortable nights the EZEX technology will relief the pressure during the expiration phase resulting in more confortable exhalation with excact 1,2,3 cm H2O of relief.
- Most innovative & portable APAP in the world the Transcend machines are known for their small size and light weight, and this holds true with the Transcend Auto. With the machine itself weighing less than a pound(425gr), it can easily be packed and carried during travel. The Transcend Auto comes in at a very quiet level of 26.6 dB.
- Flexible Power option the Transcend Auto keeps travel in mind with the inclusion of a power supply which has international plug adapters for use in many countries. Add in the optional Transcend Multi-Night Battery and the Transcend Auto Travel CPAP is ready to provide a restful night of sleep almost anywhere.
- Air Filter easy replcament the filter frame on the Transcend Auto can be removed with the push of a single button. Once the frame is removed, the separate filter can then be washed or changed as needed. The filter is a foam strip that should be rinsed weekly and allowed to air dry before reinserting. The filter frame of the Transcend Auto CPAP Machine is dark gray.
Email Capable Data Tracking
The Transcend Auto Travel CPAP machine with EZEX holds up to 13 months of data including:
- Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Maximum Therapy Pressure
- Starting Therapy Pressure
- AHI (Apnea Hypopnea Index)
- Leak Detection
- Total Therapy Hours
- Number of Therapy Sessions: 8 Hrs (default); 6 Hrs; 4 Hrs
- Total Hours the Blower Has Operated
To retrieve the recorded data, the Transcend Auto must be connected to a Windows based computer using the included USB cable. The data can be viewed with the included software and can even be emailed utilizing the “Email Compliance Information” in the Patient Setting screen.
*Available with purchase of the Transync™ Bluetooth dongle.
For Limited time Free Express shipping. ordered with free shipping selection and we will ship it with TNT express