AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask, ResMed
- Lightweight Mask Design
- No Forehead Support
- InfinitySeal cushion
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser
- Headgear with Magnetic Clips
- The lightweight design provides easy mask caring with its four parts and easily reassembled procedure also without an aid of a forehead support.
- The free of forehead support allows wearing glasses, to read a book or to watch TV before sleep, and the most important for those who feel closed in the mask and should use full face mask because they breathing through mouth or due high pressures.
- InfinitySeal cushion a new cushion design targeting for best mask fitting with less tightness on headgear and all these with less facial marks no matter at what pressure.
- Circular Vent for diffusing air provide quiet and full circle range of air exhalation to avoid the direct air night partner.
- The Quick elbow release allows the user to quickly unclip the elbow from the mask for any purpose during the night. The quick release elbow allows the user to stop and start the therapy without touching the mask.
- Headgear with magnetic Clips easily can clip from magnetic attachment to disengage the mask from your face super useful for people who have difficulties with movement on their hands.
Looking for AirFit F20 For Her Full Face Mask version? click Here!